Search This Blog

Sunday 31 January 2016

My go to: Outfit

Hi there and welcome back or to my blog!

I have decided to stat a new series for my blog post. As you may have guessed from the title, this series is called 'My go to.' I will be writing posts from fashion and makeup to breakfast's and snacks.

So for this one, I am going to be showing you my favourite outfit. I like to go for the most comfortable clothes as possible for the weekend, so this is what i would typically wear in weekends.








 My outfit:
Brandy Melville Jumper; I couldn't find this on there website.
Pink VS leggings: They don't have these in stock anymore :(
Zara boots:http://www.zara.com/uk/en/collection-ss16/trf/shoes/combined-ankle-boots-c358035p3212089.html



Don't forget to follow my blog!


Thanks for reading,
April's Star
xoxo



4 comments:

  1. Looks really comfy! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really comfy! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your boots! Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Whenever you have time visit me at: www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !! Have a lovely week. xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete