Search This Blog

Saturday 9 January 2016

2015 Beauty Favourites ;)

Hey there,
This is quite a late blog post however, I really wanted to write one about my favs of 2015.
Hope you enjoy, comment all your favourites of 2015 and remember to follow my blog.


coconut oil is amazing. I use it for:
-hair mask
-makeup remover
-overnight face mask
-cooking
You will see such a difference in all of the above when you start using it.
I could spend hours talking about this amazing mascara.
Every time I wear this people think I have false eye lashes.
This is the best drugstore mascara EVER!!

So, I don't just love this perfume because its Taylor Swift's.
It smells amazing, you need to go into a perfume shop and smell
this. You will love it!


This is such a great facial cleanser.
 I can really tell when I haven't used it.
It makes your skin feel and look amazing.

I have talked about this moisturiser before on my blog.
It's such good value for money and does amazing at its job.


This is the Naked 3 palette by Urban decay.
The colours are so pretty and can go with any makeup looks.
I really rate this product to a high standard. 

This colour comes out really pretty on and makes you look so amazing.
Its long lasting and worth its money.
MAC lipstick in the colour frost angel.
btw: This is a photo from the 3 different Christmas makeup looks so that is  why there is a Santa in the background!
Finally, my favorite concealer is the rimmel wake me up. It lasts so long and makes you look so awake. Most of the time my go-to make up is the wake me up concealer, with nonner from the naked palette, with my bourjois mascara and my mac lipstick,


Thanks for reading,
April's Star
xoxo






4 comments:

  1. Great pics! I'm so jealous you got your hands on the Naked 3 palette <3

    Elesaurus | elesaurus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo they are all so pretty and sound amazing, thanks for sharing you have an amazing blog. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the coconut oil!

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/?p=182

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coconut oil is one of life's best things. You can use it for everything from cooking to skin care. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete