Search This Blog

Saturday 21 November 2015

The start of Christmas Blogging for April's Star

Christmas is my favourite time of the year. Everyone is so happy and joyful, I just love it! My favourite things about Christmas;
- The decorations
- The coziness ( I love to have lovely baths with lush Xmas bath bombs and make hot chocolate and watch  Xmas films)
-Christmas music
- Christmas foods
And more...
So from now till 25th  December I am going to do Christmas blog posts. So please comment on any that you would really like but I already have some amazing ideas!

Some people may say it's a little to early to start getting excited but for me, it's never too early!!
And at only 33 sleeps till Christmas, I thought it was only right to do a blog about it!!

Thanks For reading,
 April's Star
    xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I agree, it's never too early for Christmas! Looking forward to Chrsitmas blog posts :)
    My Little Online Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love your blog, you're really good at art.
      I have just put a blog post about my favourite christmas films, so make sure you give that one a read :)

      Delete