Search This Blog

Sunday 8 November 2015

My Haircare Routine/ No-Heat Waves

Hi,

For this weeks blog post I decided to do a hair care routine/ my way to get no heat waves. My hair is one of my favourite things about me, so I thought I would share with you how I do my hair and ways to keep it silky, soft and beautiful!

Here are my tips to keep your hair healthy:


1. KEEP AWAY FROM THE HEAT!!

A great way to get healthy hair is to try your hardest to keep away from:
-Straighteners
-Curling irons
-Blow dryers
 I like to put my hair two plaits overnight and I wake up with beautiful waves, you should try it. I always get complimented on my hair and get asked if its naturally wavy. Also it takes less then 5 minutes, which is my favourite thing about it as it saves me so much time in the morning! All you do is wet your hair and put in two plaits, sleep, then take them out in the morning. Then I like to flip my head upside down two are three times and then you are left with beautiful waves, its that easy!
However I think its okay to straighten or curl your hair once or twice a month, that's what I like to do anyway! Also I'm not saying its really bad to use heat, I'm  just showing you a way of not using heat. If you do use heat often then try buying  shampoos that help protect your hair and remember to use heat protectant.

2. TRY HAIR MASK'S

Hair masks are great for conditioning your hair and making them silky soft! There are loads out there as well and most are quite cheap!
My favourite hair mask is coconut oil.
I put it in my hair, put my hair in a bun, leave it in there for a couple of hours and then wash it out. It leaves your hair super soft and keeps it in great condition!

3. HANDLE WET HAIR WITH CARE!

Wet hair is delicate and can break super easily.
I always use a comb whilst it is wet instead of a brush and then pat it dry with a towel.

I hope this helps you in some way.
Thanks for reading,
April's star :)
   xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment