Search This Blog

Sunday 22 November 2015

My favourite Christmas: movies

Christmas movies play a big part in Christmas and making you happy!!
Get yourself a mug of hot chocolate, some blankets, light a Christmas candle and pick one of these films. That will get you in a festive mood!!

1. Elf- this is just the best, funniest, happiest Xmas movie EVER!!
2.The polar express- this movie is like marmite, some people love it, some people hate it. I personally love it and think its one of the best Christmas film ever!!
3. Love actually- this film is so cleverly made! And such a good Christmas romance film!!
4. The Holiday- This is another great Christmas's romance films! It's about two people who swap houses for Christmas. One of them live in LA and the other one lives in Surrey.
5.Arthur Christmas- this is a wonderful cartoon Christmas movie!! It's funny and very Christmassy!!
6. The snowman- this is a short film but really nice. We're walking in the air...
7. The grinch that stole Christmas- this is a good film but the Grinch really scares me!!
8. On the 2nd day of Christmas- this film has such a good story, I definitely recommend watching.
9.The miracle on 34th street- I have never watched the film, but my nan says it's the best one going. So I am going to watch this one sometime soon.
10.Frozen- I don't know if this counts as a Christmas film, but it has Olaf and he is Christmassy?!

Please comment down below if  you think of any other brilliant Christmas films. Also comment some requests for future blog posts you would want.

Thanks for reading,
April's Star
   xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I used to watch The Snowman every year when I was little, brings back nostalgic memories if I see it on TV now!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen some of these and will definitely give it a go!

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete